Welcome to kingswoodlawifa.com! We know they're not the most exciting things in the world, but here are our terms and conditions for using our site. You should read them in full as they're important, but if you want to skip to the interesting bits, then that's fine by us.
Getting in touch with kingswoodlawifa.com
The kingswoodlawifa.com website is owned and operated by Kingswood Law ("we", "our" and "us"). If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, or about kingswoodlawifa.com, please see the Contact Us page. You can also use this page if you have a general enquiry, customer service related enquiry or anything else you'd like to tell us about.
By using kingswoodlawifa.com you agree to these terms. If you don't, then we'll have to say bye now (though we'd really rather not...) – leave the site and go to Google.
What we do for you
We try to make sure the content and information on kingswoodlawifa.com is as accurate as possible. But things do change, so you might catch us out occasionally. If you spot any errors, please let us know! Send us an email by clicking here.
We try to make sure the information you see on kingswoodlawifa.com is everything you could possibly want from us. If there's anything you think we can improve, please email us by clicking here.
We'll keep you up to date with everything that's happening at kingswoodlawifa.com, including advice and assistance on any upgrades or changes to its functionality wherever possible.
What we need from you
To use our website, we need you to agree to these terms and conditions, and any additional terms and conditions which shall apply to your use of kingswoodlawifa.com.
When using kingswoodlawifa.com, you agree:
- not to do anything which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or impair the functionality of the material available on the sites;
- to be entirely responsible for and keep secret any password used by you. You should change your password if you believe it's no longer secret;
- not to post, distribute or otherwise upload any defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful or objectionable material or information or send any chain letters, junk mail, 'spamming' material or any other form of bulk communication;
- not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individuals' privacy rights;
- not to make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent orders, bookings or request for services;
- not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the sites or any private or member account areas on the sites;
- not do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of Kingswood Law or any of our associated companies or third parties. Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful or which may cause any liability for us.
If you send us or post any material or other information to kingswoodlawifa.com, you agree that Kingswood Law will not treat this information as confidential and we will be free to keep and republish this information and reuse it as we see fit. You agree to give up your rights to be identified as the author of this information and to object to any use of this information by us.
Why you need to stick to these terms and conditions
If we consider that you have breached any of these terms and conditions or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using the Kingswood Law sites we reserve the right to:
- warn you via email you have breached these terms, and ask you to stop such conduct;
- delete any material or content which you may have posted without notice to you;
- where appropriate, discontinue your membership to kingswoodlawifa.com and/or any other related subscriptions to additional services offered through the Kingswood Law sites; and
- take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting your access) to prevent you from using kingswoodlawifa.com
If your conduct on or use of kingswoodlawifa.com causes us or any other company loss, damage or other costs, you shall be responsible for reimbursing these costs.
We promise you
If anything we do, or fail to do due to our negligence, causes death or personal injury, then our liability shall be unlimited. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your legal rights as a consumer.
It's important to note that using the Internet does have its dangers. We take reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, but we can't be held responsible for:
- the security of kingswoodlawifa.com sites
- for any damage, loss of, or corruption of any data, information or material or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property
- breach of security by hackers as a result of your use of kingswoodlawifa.com
We are not responsible for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of or failure to use kingswoodlawifa.com. This includes any information, products or services obtained through or any contract entered into via kingswoodlawifa.com.
From time to time we may need to update the content on kingswoodlawifa.com and/or maintain the software and other equipment that runs the sites. During these times you may not be able to access the sites or things may be a bit slower than normal. If this happens, go for a walk and try us again later.
Here are your legal rights if you want to complain
Your use of kingswoodlawifa.com and these terms and conditions is subject to the laws of England and Wales and we reserve the right to bring proceedings to the Courts of the country of your location.
If you are at all dissatisfied with any aspect of the kingswoodlawifa.com site then please contact us by clicking here.
In some cases, the laws of your location may apply to your online dealings with kingswoodlawifa.com or the company, and you may have additional legal rights than those available under English law. We always recommend that you should seek local law advice. However, we suggest you speak to us first - that way you can see if we can resolve any complaints you may have.
Links to other sites
We may provide links to other websites, resources, advertisements or sponsorships either directly or through our contractual partners. We hope that you find these links useful... or at least fun!
If you decide to access other websites, then you will be leaving kingswoodlawifa.com - that means that we won't be responsible or liable for the content, advertising or products or services available from such sites or, for any dealings that you may have, or the consequences of such dealings, with the operators of those sites. Should a dispute arise between you and any third party, we'll do our best to help you resolve it, but we can't be responsible for any loss or damage.
We expressly reserve the right to withdraw our consent, at any time, to a link that we think is inappropriate.
All about Intellectual Property Rights
The Kingswood Law, kingswoodlawifa names and logos and the StopWork logo are trademarks and may not be used without written permission from Kingswood Law.
Also, any and all copyright, trademark rights, database rights, patent rights and any other intellectual property rights in text, graphics, audio, video or image files, content, software, data and information displayed on, or available from, kingswoodlawifa.com. This includes the organisation and layout of the sites and the underlying software that's owned by us or our licensors and suppliers. You agree that all these materials are available for your personal use only, and you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any such materials without our written permission.
Changes to these terms and conditions
These terms and conditions may be amended, updated and/or modified by us from time to time. You'll still need to agree to them, so it's a good idea to keep checking back here to stay up to date.
If you keep visiting us here at kingswoodlawifa.com, then we'll take that as confirmation you have agreed to the new terms and conditions. Please keep in touch!
Last updated: 15 April 2008